Carson Crew

Carson Crew
The Loves of My Life

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baking Contest

I'm entering a baking contest at my church, Trinity Fellowship. http://www.tfchurch.org/
I'm so excited! There are 4 different areas to compete in and of course I entered all four!! I have already done a test run for my cookies and they were so yummy!! I'm making Dark Chocolate Gooey Cookies.
Then for the Cake competition I'm making Caramel Cream Cake from a Southern Living Cookbook. I made it for Christmas and it was very good. But very hard, every part is made from scratch and it took me 2 days!
The open competition I'm making Strawberry Banana Nut Bread. I'm taking some parts of my Banana bread recipe and some of my mom's recipe. Together it should be perfect!
Then in the Pie competition I am making Mamaw's Sweet Potato Pie! Which is my husband's favorite pie of all time! Mamaw is from Mississippi but she lives in Georgia now. So, she is Ms. Southern Living!! lol
Here are a few pictures of the Dark Chocolate Gooey Cookies!!
















Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment